Saturday, February 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

Oh boy, I've been tagged by the saucy erotic romance author, RaeLynn Blue, over on myspace, and thought I'd share the gory details over here as well. I’ve never done this before so let’s see how I do. Apparently I've got to tell you 10 things about myself and then tag another ten to do the same. So, here we go!

1. I love all the seasons but my favorite is summer…nice and toasty with the minimal amount of clothes required.

2. I’m a weeper - commercials, movies, books, and yes the news - if the cutie is nearby he whispers, “Humidity rising?” then takes hold of my hand.

3. I like white food junkie: Twinkies, mashed potatoes, corn, chicken, chips and chocolate [nope, not white but I like it no matter how it comes].

4. I was going to be a fashion designer, even went to school for it and then found out I couldn’t sew worth beans.

5. I like hats - big fabulous creations of artistic wonder - and baseball hats to keep the rain away instead of an umbrella.

6. I’m an organizational freak who sucks at cleaning house.

7. I grew up at the beach and still wear a bikini, having curves is nothing to be ashamed of.

8. According to the cutie and occasionally I agree, I sometimes dress like my mother and I know I sound like her at times too. It’s not so bad, she’s a pretty fabulous woman.

9. I just bought boys socks…they fit and were there.

10. I’m very lucky: I like where I’ve been and where I’m at, who I was and who I am, and I can’t wait to see what the future sends my way!

Okay, the next people I'd like to spill their guts are:

Kara Griffin Leigh Ellwood Louise Bohmer James Buchanan
Michelle McGriff Jude Mason Karen Erickson Michelle Pillow
Jaycee Clark Sherrill Quinn

No comments: