Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

In the midst of a heavy editing schedule, I've had some wonderful news, and thought I'd share it with you all:

Zandia has been rockin' with the reviewers! Here are a couple of snippets:

"I am never disappointed by Tilly Greene's books, and Zandia is no exception. It's fast paced, and full of sizzling hot sex that will leave you breathless. I could totally feel Sui's need to live her own life. And Xer, who wouldn't want a man like that? He is strong when he needs to be and he knows how to be soft. This is definitely a page turner. Oh and you'll need your own fan."
Reviewed by Julianne, 5 lips and 2 chilis, and has received a Reviewers Choice Award at TwoLips Reviews


"Zandia is a very interesting planet and Greene's story is wonderfully threaded together. Reading it, I really cared about the characters--Sui and Xer as well as the secondary characters. Tilly Greene has created a whole new world facing a sexual revolution and shows us that even alien feminists can enjoy their sexuality to the fullest!"
Reviewed by Chris, 4.5 blue ribbons, Romance Junkies


"ZANDIA keeps the tension high, passion simmering on boil and delivers a kick ass story to the reader! Ms. Greene delivers a fine story that has the reader rooting for Sui to deliver Xei a set down that will shake him to his core yet you can feel the sparks between them. It was a delightful mix in ZANDIA."
Reviewed by Dawn, 4.5 lips, Love Romances and More


"Zandia is a superb story that explores the complex emotions between Sui and Xer. Once I started Zandia I became so engrossed in the story, I could not put it down. Bravo Ms. Greene. I can't recommend this book enough. Zandia is the perfect blend of story, red hot sex, and sci-fi elements."
Reviewed by Claudia, 5 stars/O heat, Just Erotic Romance Reviews


I am so excited about these wonderful reviews! Sui Erom knows what kind of life she wants to have, and even though she quivers when Xer is near, I think it's safe to say she has everything he wants and will do anything to have. If you haven't already, check out Zandia at Samhain! Did I mention the paperback has a release date now, it will be the end of March, 2008 :-)

See you all next week for the Banned Books Week Event. I'll be here on my Hot Thoughts Blog all week, in the Samhain Cafe and on the Samhain Blog on the 4th.

Oh, and if you are out and about this Sunday, I'll be with a bunch of other authors at the Westfield NJ FestiFall. It's going to be a beautiful day so come on out and say hello!

No comments: