Thursday, November 06, 2008

The singing has finished, now what?

Unfortunately, more talking heads, spouting off their own opinions of who should be in the new cabinet or a staff member. But, with all the positive and negatives floating around, accompanied by images they think supports what they're saying, I thought this simple drawing was more interesting.



Okay, confession time. I used to talk through my US History classes and one teacher's method to get me to stop was a bit unorthodox. He would take the pictures of the presidents and toss them at me, demanding their names. It worked, not me knowing who they were, but stopping my chatter. Now you understand why I don't have an appreciation for the individual presidential portraits. A group one is much more to my liking. Click on the image to see the faces more clearly and see how many you can name.

Anyway, if you know who did this drawing, please let me know, I'd love to give them credit.

No comments: