Thursday, May 07, 2009

Fabulous and Funky Fashion News!

This past Tuesday was The Costume Institute's Gala event held at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. There's an exhibition on now until August 9 and I know I'll be attending.

If you're into fashion, then this is the event for you. The gowns are always top-notch, from the fabulous to the funky. This year, I liked a few dresses, but wasn't wowed by any of them.

However, what did catch my attention was Melania Trump.

Now, I admit that when I write about a female character wearing an evening gown, it's often with her nipples being barely covered. Hey, I write EROTIC ROMANCES and feel comfortable dressing them in this extremely sexy way, but here, it looks to me like an act of desperation for attention - not so sexy. I think Trump must have been worried if his wife took too deep of a breath, there'd be some serious flesh flashing.

No comments: