Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hump Day Reflections!

Yes, I grew up at the beach, and saw so many guys slip into the wetsuits, it stopped being interesting. However, I still think surfers are sexy and since I'm in a beach frame of mind, I thought I'd share.

If you fancy going to the beach, but can't get there, no problem. Here are a few flicks that will take you down to the sand:

Endless Summer
Gidget
Big Wednesday
Local Boys - hello Mark Harmon!
Lilo & Stich
Point Break
Riding Giants
Surfwise

Fancy a book that dabbles its pages into the sea? Here are a few of mine that do just that:

An Invitation to the World and An Invitation to the World 2 [Dubai]
Drive-In, Coming Together: Under Fire [Southern California]
Extreme Speed, Total Control [Southern California]
OohRah! [Southern California]

Coming Soon is And She Scores! [Southern California]

Yup, in a beach frame of mind.

No comments: