Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Book Talk!

Whether its been a job application or social media, travel is always listed as one of my favorite things to do and boy, have I gone on some great trips.  When I make these trips, sometimes there's a story I'm there to research, but then there are those times one builds up while I'm there.  My intention is to put the reader right there, in the chair beside me, in whatever location things may be taking place.

A few places I've been and brought between the covers are:

New York [The Painted Lady, Come Sweet Creature, The Leather Bride]

California [Extreme Speed Total Control, An Invitation to the World: China, Drive-In, OohRah!, And She Scores! - coming in February, Call Me Lucifer - coming in March]

United Kingdrom [Extreme Speed Total Control (Scotland), The Gilded Cage (England), Highland Heat (Scotland), My Angel (England) - coming in May]

France [Taming Marie Antoinette]

India [An Invitation to the World: India]

Happy travels, be it in person or by book!

No comments: