Tuesday, March 30, 2010

eBook Talk!

Even though I've had little to no time for pleasure reading, I still had to add some ebooks to my TBR stack because they sounded so good.  So, waiting to be read on my virtual stack [thank goodness the cutie can't see this is in addition to the one in the study], are:

Jet Mykles' Dark Elves Series is a long time favorite of mine and didn't have these two:


Selena Illyria's Vampiropolis series is one I'd read the first two, but missed the next two, and so it suited me to get the entire set under one cover.  Then, whilst attending an Illyria's chat, she hooked me onto Chocolate Bliss [multi-author Sex and Chocolate series] - full disclosure:  Selena and I are huge hot chocolate fans and often share our finds :-)



And last but not least, these are the All Romance 28 Days of Heart ebooks - even though February/Mind Your Heart Health month is over, these ebooks are all still available - I hadn't downloaded to add to my stack:
There you go.  Overall, a broad selection to be read, and I'm looking forward to devouring each and every one.

No comments: