Tuesday, January 11, 2011

AAD Philly Panel News



I'll be attending Authors After Dark 2011 which will be in Philadelphia this August and the panels have just been released.

So exciting!

You can see them here, but I'll share with you here the one's I'll be sitting on:

Myths and Magic, Sexy Shifters, BDSM panel, Menage and More, and last but not least When the details are just as important as the Story: Food and Clothing in Romance

Aren't they great?  And these are just the ones I'm sitting on, there are many others I can't wait to be in the auidence for, which, I have to say, is why this is a fabulous conference to attend.  Besides being a not for profit conference [and on that actively tries to raise money for specific charities], AAD actually understands that everyone is a reader at heart, and we want to know everything there is to know about the books/ebooks we love!

Enough, if you haven't signed up yet, you still can here, and I look forward to meeting you in person.

No comments: