Thursday, October 20, 2011

Freaky Good or Freaky Icky Bad Fashion

I love Christian Louboutin shoes.  The man designs spectacular heels that complete an ensemble to a top degree and the bright red sole is wickedly divine.

By the way, yes, I think he owns that trend and it should belong to him, everyone else is an imitator - an unflattering copy-cat!  Sorry, little personal rant there :-)

Okay, back on the freaky good or icky bad shoe path.

However, I recently came upon one of his more unique creations called the Paw Heel and they were starting to grow on me.  They were different and kind romantic in an odd way - they made me think of Beauty and the Beast, not sure why, but they did.

Anyway, there I was finding the fun and then I saw a picture of someone wearing them out in public.  Now, I'm not sure if they are just not for me or not for anyone.  Did the peson wearing them have bad feet or was that my perception of how they looked at that time?

I'm confused.

What do you think?

Actually, the more I look at them being worn, the more they remind me of those supposedly comfoy shoes where the toes are all separate.

I don't know, but there may be a shapeshifter book hidden in those stilettoes!  Ooo, plot bunny, are there any bunny shoes running around?

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

I need shoes like this! Awesome!!

Tilly Greene said...

They are fun - go for it and then let me know what people say when they see them :-)