Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last Day of the Perfect Gift is a Book Event/Contest

It's the day before Christmas and you have one last pressie to get and you're out of ideas - what do you get?

A BOOK or 3!

If I think someone would enjoy a particular book and it happens to be in a series, I'll make the first 3 or entire trilogy the gift.  Off the top of my head, a few I've done this with are:

Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich
Dexter by David Lindsay
Millennium Trilogy by Steig Larsson
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Now, why do I mention series on the day before the big day when there's no time to go out and get any of these much less the first three?

EBOOKS!

That's the answer for today, actually, any day :-)

When you make the purchase, click the "gift" option and set the time and day you'd like them delivered to the persons device.  Or, if there's a book/ebook coming soon that you know they'd love, you can purchase it before it's official release, print out a copy of the cover and wrap that up in a creative and fun way - and don't gorget to include the date to expect it so they know it's coming.

Speaking of coming...I know, so naughty :-)...I write erotic romances, remember?

Anyway, I was referring to the Branded series.  Ride 'em is the first in the series and, last month the second, Konnichiwa Cowboy, was released and Giddy-up is coming soon, so here's your chance to get your hot cowboy fix.

Konnichiwa Cowboy by Tilly Greene
Branded Book 2
Contemporary/Light Western Erotica + D/s and Multicultural

One of Matt Wilson's earliest sexual fantasies growing up on a ranch in Montana came from his history books. His stroke material involved the mysterious women from far away who wore silky robes, had stark white faces, elaborate hair, and the sexiest painted lips he'd ever seen. He wanted a lady with that red mouth to satisfy his needs, not his hand. As he grew older and his sexual identity was established, Matt never forgot that original fantasy, but it changed to reflect how he wanted that same woman on her knees, eager to submit and serve his pleasure.

A business trip to Japan opens the door to his satisfying the long held fantasy, only there's a slight hiccup called Sakura Nakamura. Sakura is smart, funny and gorgeous, everything he wants in a woman, but can’t have, not if he wants to do business with her father. Unfortunately, he forgot to tell her that and everything changes after one night.

Is it a geisha or infatuated workmate who fulfills the visiting cowboy's fantasy?

Branded Series
Ride 'em
Konnichiwa Cowboy
Giddy-up - coming soon

Tilly Greene
Scorching romances full of twists, turns and ties.
www.tillygreene.com

FacebookTwitterHot Thoughts BlogARe Cafe



This is the last entry, so, REMEMBER to Comment and/or ask questions and you'll be entered into The Perfect Gift is a Book contest for a one of a kind prize. Unfortunately, this contest is open to US residents only.

A name will be pulled and announced on January 1st, so make sure your email addy is working and keep your eyes peeled - the prize is a bag from Italy filled with goodies picked up by me specifically for this contest whilst traveling through Amsterdam, NYC, San Francisco, Munich and England!  Yes, it was great fun :-)


4 comments:

booklover0226 said...

THis has been really fun, Tilly. I've added plenty of books to my must have list!

I wish you and yours a safe and fun-filled holiday season.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Tilly Greene said...

I'm glad you've enjoyed darling's, I've added some as well :-) Be safe and have a fun time with your loved ones - hugs! Tilly

Cathy M said...

I can't wait for my mom to get her new Nook reader tomorrow, so I can start sending her ebooks.

Wishing you all the blessings of the season, Tilly.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Mary Kirkland said...

I had a lot of fun with your blog, so glad i found it. I bookmarked and added to my wishlist so many books I found on your blog. :)

miztik_rose@yahoo.com