Monday, September 17, 2012

A short survey for the #eBook reading crowd is up @AllRomance!


I am mostly an eBook reader, the only traditional ones I want to buy are those I keep and that means there has to be space made on our shelves.  It's an important decision to make, but so is where I shop for eBooks.

My go-to etailer is All Romance [ARe] and its because of their selection is fabulous but browsing is simple, a wishlist for later purchases is an assest, eBucks and gifting eBooks are my favorites as a reader and an author, and I love love love how my purchases are there for easy download - no matter what device I'm holding.

That glowing report was offered because ARe have a survey up on their home page and they want to help in making the eBook shopping experience even better for readers!

Go over and take it - last maybe 5 minutes, at most!

No comments: