Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fashion Week in NYC

Marcus Tondo/Indigitalimages.com
Last week was Fashion Week in NYC and for the first time ever I relied on Pinterest for pics.

It was good, but not great.  The magazines I follow offered the best coverage, although I had to rely on what they think it the best garments, which aren't always the ones I like.  I think that was the problem.

In frustration, I found other pinners not related to the industry and they offered better views.  I was surprised by the lack of designer posts.

Right now London's Fashion Week is going on and it is only marginally better.

I had such expectations, never mind. The kinks are still being worked out.

My favorite garment of the week was by Oscar de la Renta: the print, color, design ... all were fabulous!

No comments: